German Sport Guns: GSG M1911 CA
When John M. Browning invented his classic pistol in 1911, he could not have imagined that for over a century it would remain the standard of excellence in the industry and reproduced by almost every arms manufacturer in the world.
The .22LR version developed by GSG retains the 1911's classic uniqueness along with exciting new technology and features, including several safety functions to meet today's rigorous standards. From casual plinking to competitive shooting, the GSG 1911 belongs in the hands of everyone who wants an excellent pistol at a great price.
Recommended Ammunition :
- Use only commercial grade ammunition in it's original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
- 22LR (Long Rifle) High Velocity (HV) with a minimum of 1250 Feet Per Second (FPS)
- Never use reloaded, "refurbished" , hand-loaded, or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
- Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged, or oiled ammunition.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.
Color/Finish: Matte Black
Barrel length: 5
Magazine Capacity: 10