Recommended Ammunition :
- Use only commercial grade ammunition in it's original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
- 5.56 or .223 Remington brass cased with a minimum of 55 grain.
- Never use reloaded, "refurbished" , hand-loaded, or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
- Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged, or oiled ammunition.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.
*Highly advise against using steel cased ammo due to excessive wear and tear from steel and lacquered coated rounds can cause premature carbon buildup and stoppages.