American Tactical Firepower Xtreme Hybrid 45ACP FXH-45 1911
We are proud to announce the development of the all new FXH-45! This is a Hybrid 1911 that has a polymer frame with 2 metal inserts for added stability and durability. Made in similar fashion to our other hybrids, this unique Patented firearm has a steel match grade barrel and a custom designed steel slide. The frame was built to have an ergonomic feel with built in finger grooves. The FXH-45 accepts Glock front and rear sights, including aftermarket night sights as well. This new breed of 1911 is compatible with most standard 1911 parts and grips.
U.S. Patent No. 9,310,160
- Full Size
- Single Action
- Semi Automatic
- 8+1 Capacity
- Removeable Top Plate Allows the Addition of American Tactical Optic Mount for Trijicon RMR and Burris Fastfire Sights - Available Separately.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height: 5.4"
- Length: 8.7"
- Weight: 27.5 oz Empty w/ no Magazine
- Magazine Capacity: 8
- Material: Polymer w/ 2 7075-T6 Aluminum Inserts
- Finish: MilSpec Hard Coat Anodize on Inserts
- Color: Black
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Color: Black
- Accepts Glock Front and Rear Sights
- Accepts Aftermarket Night Sights
- Black Polymer
- 5" 416 Stainless Steel Match Grade
- Overtravel Adjustable, Skeletonized Alloy, Silver Color
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Return Policy Please Click Link For Further Details:
Available At ATI Stocking Dealers:
Or Find A Local Dealer Near You:
View Manuals and Exploded Views on Downloads Tab:
- Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
- 45 Caliber Brass Ball Full Metal Jacket (FMJ).
- Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
- Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.
To Purchase Optics Mounts
Mount for Burris and Doctor Sights - http://www.americantactical.us/5451/detail.html
Mount for Trijicon RMR - http://www.americantactical.us/5452/detail.html