ATI FX45 1911 45-K TACTICAL FDE 45ACP 4.75" THRD BBL W CAP .578-24RH 8RD PIC RAIL USED
- Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
- 45 caliber brass ball full metal jacket (FMJ)
- Never use reloaded, "refurbished", hand-loaded, or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
- Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged, or oiled ammunition.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.
*Highly advise against using steel cased ammo due to excessive wear and tear from steel and lacquered coated rounds can cause premature carbon buildup and stoppages.
Click here to write a review.
Have Any questions?