FINALLY AVAILABLE IN 2017!
The German Sport Guns GSG-MP40P 9mm Pistol!
American Tactical & GSG are excited to bring to the United States the very first reproduction of the original WWII MP-40 in 9mm.
Manufactured as a pistol with no stock, this replica classic firearm is the closest version of an MP-40 to be importable in decades! While maintaining a close overall appearance to the original WWII firearm, the GSG-MP40P is manufactured with all new parts to US regulation specs for importation.
The first 1100 units available for sale in the United States will come with American Tactical’s limited wooden display crate. Only the crates are limited though, the GSG-MP40P is in full production and will be available throughout 2017 and beyond!
- · Overall Length 24.5"
- · Height 7"
- · Frame Construction - Zamak 5 with Polymer Accents
- · Weapon Weight W /Magazine (Unloaded) 126 oz
- · Caliber 9x19mm
- · Barrel length 10"
- · Detachable 30 round magazine - All Metal (will hold 30 rounds, GSG recommends loading only 28 for best function)
Comes from the factory with 1 30 round magazine and a loading assistance accessory
Additional Magazines will be available soon!
The GSG-MP40P is a new manufactured pistol and is only a replica in appearance to the original MP-40. This pistol is not compatible with original WWII MP-40 parts or magazines.
American Tactical is currently in the Research & Development stage of creating a 922(r ) compliant stock kit for those who want to SBR this pistol under NFA regulations, so stay tuned!
Please Note - American Tactical's website is for overstock inventory items only. Due to the high demand from Wholesalers and Dealers, this pistol will not be available for direct purchase from American Tactical for some time. Please see the links below for lists of our Stocking Dealers and Wholesalers!
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Return Policy Please Click Link For Further Details:
Available At ATI Stocking Dealers:
Or Find A Local Dealer Near You:
- Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
- American Tactical has tested this Pistol with 115 & 147 grain factory new ammunition and 135 grain hollow point.
- Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
- Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.