We are proud to present our Cavalry hunting and sporting shotguns. The Cavalry Over/Under with extractors comes in 12-20-28-410 gauge.
Made from light weight high grade 7075 aluminum, the Cavalry series of shotguns weigh in at just over 6 lbs and feature an intricate laser engraved design.
Triggers are single selective, chambered for up to 3" Magnum (2 3/4" on 28 Gauge Models), and come with 5 interchangeable chokes.
· Turkish Walnut Wood Stock - Oil Finished
· 12/20/28/410 Gauge / 3" Chamber
· Brass Front Bead Sight
· 4140 Chrome Moly Steel Barrel
· Single Selective Trigger
Please Note - All Cavalry Shotguns are hand fit at the factory and may vary slightly from the following measurements:
· Length of Pull - 14.23"
· Drop at Comb - 1.45"
· Drop at Heel - 2.2"
Choke Tube Information:
All Cavalry Over/Under Shotguns come with 5 Choke Tubes threaded with Beretta Benelli Mobil Choke System Style threads.
Click this link to see a breakdown of the chokes:
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Return Policy Please Click Link For Further Details:
Available At ATI Stocking Dealers:
Or Find A Local Dealer Near You:
View Manuals and Exploded Views on Downloads Tab:
· Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
· 2 ¾” or 3” shell.
· Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
· Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.