We are proud to present our latest line of Cavalry hunting and sporting shotguns. The Turkey Fowl Over/Under with extractors comes in 12 & 20 gauge. Featuring a matte hand oil finish and a sharp contrast black aluminum engraved receiver, the Turkey Fowl is a one of a kind multi-purpose gun for any hunter. Fitted with 21" Barrels, the Turkey Fowl is a sleak Turkey gun with dead on accuracy. Included with the Shotgun are two 9" Barrel Extensions that thread in like choke tubes and extend the overall barrel length to 30", making the Turkey Fowl an instant water fowl shotgun.
Triggers are single selective and is chambered for up to 3" Magnum. Rib is drilled and tapped for multi slot Weaver Rail 417T that uses four 8X40 screws (Weaver rail not included with Shotgun).
Add the new Turkey Fowl to your collection today and enjoy having two guns for the price of one!
· Turkish Walnut Wood Stock - Oil Finished
· 12/20/28/410 Gauge / 3" Chamber
· Brass Front Bead Sight
· 4140 Chrome Moly Steel Barrel
· Single Selective Trigger
Please Note - All Cavalry Shotguns are hand fit at the factory and may vary slightly from the following measurements:
· Length of Pull - 14.41""
· Drop at Comb - 1.43"
· Drop at Heel - 1.83"
Choke Tube Information:
All Cavalry Over/Under Shotguns come with 5 Choke Tubes threaded with Beretta Benelli Mobil Choke System Style threads.
Click this link to see a breakdown of the chokes:
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Return Policy Please Click Link For Further Details:
Available At ATI Stocking Dealers:
Or Find A Local Dealer Near You:
View Manuals and Exploded Views on Downloads Tab:
· Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
· 2 ¾” or 3” shell.
· Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
· Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.