We are proud to announce the development of the all new FXH-45! This is a Hybrid 1911 that has a polymer frame with 2 metal inserts for added stability and durability. Made in similar fashion to our other hybrids, this unique Patented firearm has a steel match grade barrel and a custom designed steel slide. The frame was built to have an ergonomic feel with built in finger grooves. The FXH-45 accepts Glock front and rear sights, including aftermarket night sights as well. This new breed of 1911 is compatible with most standard 1911 parts and grips.
U.S. Patent No. 9,310,160
Removeable Top Plate Allows the Addition of American Tactical Optic Mount for Trijicon RMR and Burris Fastfire Sights - Available Separately.
Caliber: .45 ACP
Weight: 27.5 oz Empty w/ no Magazine
Magazine Capacity: 8
Material: Polymer w/ 2 7075-T6 Aluminum Inserts
Finish: MilSpec Hard Coat Anodize on Inserts
Color: Flat Dark Earth
Material: 416 Stainless Steel
Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
Accepts Glock Front and Rear Sights
Accepts Aftermarket Night Sights
5" 416 Stainless Steel Match Grade
Overtravel Adjustable, Skeletonized Alloy, Silver Color
Compatible with the following Holsters:
100% Made in the USA and Assembled in Summerville, SC by American Tactical!
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Return Policy Please Click Link For Further Details:
Available At ATI Stocking Dealers:
Or Find A Local Dealer Near You:
View Manuals and Exploded Views on Downloads Tab:
- Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
- 45 Caliber Brass Ball Full Metal Jacket (FMJ).
- Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
- Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.
To Purchase Optics Mounts
Mount for Burris and Doctor Sights - http://www.americantactical.us/5451/detail.html
Mount for Trijicon RMR - http://www.americantactical.us/5452/detail.html