ATI Omni Hybrid With Quad-Rail (30RD)
Complete rifle, 100% made in USA and Assembled in our Summerville, SC Facility!
This rifle is ready to take to the range with made in America pride. Built on AR15, forged aluminum Mil-Sport upper and our patented polymer hybrid Omni lower receiver, this rifle is fitted with a 16” M4 profile barrel with 1:7 button cut rifling chambered for 5.56 NATO, a carbine length gas system with rail height, picatinny topped gas block, 7” drop in quad rail, six position adjustable Roger’s Superstock, and A2 style compensator. Trigger group consists of an AR15 pattern, Mil-Spec lower parts kit.
• 16” M4 profile barrel, 1:7 chambered for 5.56 NATO
• 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum Upper Receiver
• Patented Omni Hybrid Lower Receiver
• 7” Drop In Quad Rail
• Carbine Length DGIS Gas System with Rail Height, Picatinny topped Gas block
• A2 Compensator
• 6 Position Adjustable Roger’s Superstock
• Mil-Spec AR15 Lower Parts Kit
• Black Nitride Finish AR15 Bolt Carrier Group
• Ammend2 Magazine, 30 round capacity (.223/5.56)
• Lower Receiver Endplate with Ambidextrous Sling Loop
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Return Policy Please Click Link For Further Details:
Please Read and Review Parts Disclaimer:
- Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
- .300 Blackout Brass Cased Subsonic with a minimum of 187 grain and a minimum of 1050 Feet Per Second (FPS) or Brass Cased Supersonic with a minimum of 125 grain.
- Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
- Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.
*Highly advise against using Steel cased ammo due to excessive wear and tear from steel and lacquered coated rounds can cause premature carbon buildup and stoppages.
Click here to write a review.
Have Any questions?